The Valentine’s Sonoma Love Gift Box – $74.95
Where Luxury meets the Divine!
This Love Box is full of carefully selected, heartfelt goodness that makes living here so special. Each product is made by one of Sonoma County’s food-crafters, makers, farmers or artists who are dedicated to both the quality of their product and the integrity of their craft. These products have been intentionally sourced to provide you with a sense of place unique to Sonoma County….famed for its fine wine, but cherished by locals for our culinary specialties and unique farm made products.
Experience the essence of luxury and sweet delight….something every Valentine is sure to LOVE!
SLB for local pick-up
Local Pickup – 3 Locations in Sonoma County:
Order your Sonoma Love Box online and pickup at
1) Made Local Marketplace – 529 4th St. in downtown Santa Rosa
2) Dragonfly Floral – 425 Westside Rd., Healdsburg
3) Bella Rosa Cafe – 5491 Skylane Blvd., Santa Rosa (by Sonoma Airport)
Please email me with your location of choice – pam@SonomaLoveBox.com
Valentines Box including shipping.
Please email me with Gift Card Enclosure Message – pam@SonomaLoveBox.com
(and correct shipping address in case you put your own shipping address when placing order.)
The featured products in our Valentine’s Love Box include:
- Lemongrass Bath Salt Soak, Three Sisters Apothecary – Refreshing Lemongrass Bath Salt Soak revitalizes and cleanses to gently pamper and soothe the body. Key actives of Chamomile and Yarrow calm, balance and hydrate the body with mineral rich Ocean and Epsom salts. Sit back and relax in this time honored ritual.
- Rose Clay Goat Milk Soap, The Goat Farm – Rose clay soap cleanses and detoxifies while the goat milk hydrates and soothes. Oils of rose, geranium and ylang-ylang deliver an uplifting and earthy oral scent. Made from farmstead goat milk at our family farm.
- French Lavender Body Butter, Three Sisters Apothecary – Naturally soothing French Lavender, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Botanicals and Vitamin E combine with Shea, Avocado and Cocoa butters to gently pamper the skin. Creamy and rich, but never greasy this all-natural, body butter is light and t instantly absorbed to restore and soften skin.
- Sensorium, Full Moon Tea –is a tea formulated with Tulsi Basil, Nettle, and Rose petals. From the sweet fragrance of the plants, to the texture and color of the petals and leaves, this blend makes for a divine ritual that is a pleasure to brew and drink. Brew instructions: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 Tbsp tea and steep for 10 minutes to overnight. Enjoy!
- Sebastopol Blackberry Honey, Beekind – Locally harvested Sonoma honey. Raw, unfiltered, unadulterated.
- Honeycomb Beeswax Votive Candle, Beekind – Handpoured beeswax candles burn for an exceptionally long time and are smoke free. 100% pure beeswax.
- 62% Dark Milk Chocolate Bar with Figs + Hazelnuts + almonds, Volo Chocolate – Roasted Hazelnuts ground together with Cocoa Beans infuse the creamy Chocolate with a toasted flavor. Bits of roasted Hazelnuts & Almonds provide a savory crunch while dried Figs add a honey/raisin sweetness.
- Guittard Chocolate Smores, Healdsburg Toffee Co. – Enjoy this scrumptious childhood treat with its graham cracker crunch, fluffy marshmallow middle, hand dipped in Guittard Old Dutch Milk Chocolate. In a word….YUM!
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Pink Heart, Costeaux French Bakery – A Healdsburg tradition since 1923, what more needs saying?
- Olive Oil & Beeswax Lip Balm, Monte-Bellaria di California – Cool and delicious, this natural moisturizer is made from our own olive oil, honey and beeswax. Pucker up!
- Handmade Poppy Gift Card, Kim Dow Made This – Inspired as much by the natural world as the shapes, colors, and geometries that contrast it, Kim Dow’s stationary delivers whimsy and wilderness…. all you have to do is put a stamp on it.
***Many of these products are made in small quantities or require advanced notice for reproduction and are not always available as shown. In this case a similar product of quality and value will be substituted.
We Ship! $20 flat rate shipping (per box) anywhere in the Country.
You can order your Love Boxes here or contact Pam Bell at: pam@SonomaLoveBox.com for more information or to place a custom order.
Thanks for sending Sonoma Love out into the world!