The Classic Sonoma Love Gift Box
These products are made by one of Sonoma County’s food-crafters, makers, farmers, and artists and have been intentionally sourced to provide you with a sense of place unique to our area. Purchasing one of these boxes supports small businesses in Sonoma County and helps to keep our local economy unique and diverse.
Please Note: Due to the nature of small food-crafters and seasonal production – these products will change based on availability. Any product changes will be made with equal quality and craftsmanship as its highest aim. In other words, what’s in this photo might not be exactly what is in the Sonoma Love Box that you order. Thank you.
SLB for local pick-up – $54.95
SLB including shipping. $74.95
After ordering, please email me at Pam@SonomaLoveBox.com to leave your personal gift message to be included for the recipient. It is not possible to accomplish this thru Paypal software. Thank you!
The Classic Gift Box includes:
- Bella Rosa Coffee Co. – a low acid coffee using Organic and Fair Trade coffee beans sourced from both Indonesia and Central America and roasted in a convection style roaster. The result is smooth, flavorful, easy to drink coffee.
- Firefly Bean to Bar Chocolate – this is not sweet chocolate, nor bitter – it is simply high vitality chocolate lovingly made in small batches. Organic cocoa beans sourced in Tanzania for its rich and nuanced flavor. Delightfully balanced for dark chocolate lovers.
- Wildflower Honey, Gipson’s Golden Honey – A poly oral honey made from the nectar of various blooms, changing with the seasons. Wild ower honey is a great all-purpose honey with a mild flavor and perfect for baking.
- Kozlowski Farms Jam – When we say—”it’s just like my grandmother used to make”— we mean it. Slow cooked in small open kettles to assure consistently unique and delicious flavor.
- Seasonal Goat Milk Soap, Goat Farm – using uplifting blends of essential oils to invigorate the senses and brighten your spirits. Made from farmstead goat milk at our family farm.
- Sensorium, Full Moon Tea –is a tea formulated with Tulsi Basil, Nettle, and Rose petals. From the sweet fragrance of the plant to the texture and color of the petals and leaves, this blend makes for a divine ritual that is a pleasure to brew and drink. Brew instructions: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 Tbsp tea and steep for 10 minutes to overnight. Enjoy!